Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recital coming up

Practicing for the big recital next weekend.  The church (actually, their organist) has issued press releases calling it an "organ concert." Sounds more important, no?


This promises to be a difficult week. On top of regular duties, I must travel to practice each day week except Friday, which is oldest son's first Mock Trial competition (he's an attorney this year.) I have a French exam that morning, so I pray that his side has their trial in the afternoon, else I will likely miss his performance. And that would make me (and him) sad.

In other news, I'm maybe, possibly starting to see God's plan in all this mess that's happened over the last few months.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. A busy week, indeed. Praying/hoping for the best... for Four as well.

    "I'll keep you posted". Yes, please do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The week got even more complicated. I've contracted the Virus of the Week and have been knocked off my feet. I suppose I should view this as a challenge. Thanks for the prayers for Four. The team looks really polished already.

    ReplyDelete