Thursday, January 19, 2012

Last slides

Seven hundred twenty-two photos!  Maybe we should set to scanning the hundreds of prints in a box.....

Even though I should be studying for a French exam, and also finishing a Counterpoint assignment, I've decided to instead offer a selection from the last slides.

There's really no reason that Big Bro is dressed in jeans and long sleeves, and I most decidedly am not.  This is why I don't criticize my children for the same behavior. This also may have marked the beginning of my love for red shoes.


I distinctly remember building this with Li'l Bro and being quite proud.  These blocks were my most favoritest things in the whole world.


Dad and Big Bro.


Lookin' good, Mom.  Lookin' good!


I simply couldn't decide between the next two photos of Li'l Bro, so here are both of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment