Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More pics because I can't resist [EDITED]

My sisters were so cute!  Here are a few more scans.

The oldest two. I love the composition of this picture.


And then the oldest four.  If memory serves, this was the first day of school. (EDIT:  Memory serves poorly.  They were dressed for church.)  Mom was very particular about how her girls looked, and she sewed the dresses herself.


Oldest three.  Mom made these dresses too.  In fact, she made everything they wore. My parents were so proud of their little ones!


I know you're wondering-- there are seven of us, which I think of as the first four girls followed by the other three kids.  I happen to be sandwiched between my two brothers.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mom and Dad -- just wanted to point out that I skipped posting the almost-obligatory bathtub picture. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MCK! The coolest thing about this slide is that mom and dad didn't even know that Jeanie was holding the cat until they saw this scan. We always had dogs and cats among other animals. Unfortunately for me, the sheep were gone by the time I came around. Still had chickens, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baahaha. I didn't see the cat at ALL until you said that. And even then I was like... where's the kitteh?! PUPPEH AND KITTEH!

    ReplyDelete